Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tell me what to blog!! =)

Hey, people on this planet named earth! =D Im Back!

Please forgive my selfishness on the last blog. I was kinda moody and didn't have the mood to blog, LOL.

But... at least I'm back and ready to rock! (Well, better than NOT updating at all) =D

How are you guys doing?? (My fellow Lick Hung friends)

I'm missing you all right now,

I had tried my best to remember you all,

And I DID! =)

Make sure to text or talk to me when-

  • You are lonely
  • When your feeling down
  • When your missing me
  • When you have something to tell me.
~Or maybe when your free~ =)

I can be rude,


I can be nice.

I can miss you a lot,


Or maybe not.

That depends on how am I right now.

If I'm sad,


I would like someone to cheer me up.

If I'm angry,

I
would like someone to calm me down.

If I'm crazy,

I would like someone to join me.

If I'm Lazy,

I would like someone to whack me.


If I'm falling down into the pits of hell,

I would like someone to pull me up and say 'Don't give up,YOU CAN!'

And if I'm happy,

I would like everyone to be happy WITH me. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/