Saturday, March 6, 2010

I still managed to update!!! -.-

WTH MAN!!! you people keep telling me to update! It's a nightmare! xD

I just don't have a lot of time to care about my blog as I thought no body actually reads it! So, well... I will TRY to update more and hopefully you people will chill ! hehe...

And I didn't really update much because I can't post any pictures and if I don't later you people will ask me to post again. The thing is I can't post any because I can't send any pictures in my brother's computer and his computer is the only one left for me to use. So , at least I even come online to chat with you guys.

Blogging is kinda weird, because whenever people post something stupid other people will put or spam at my chatbox. It's really annoying. So, I will just come to a vote. If you all want me to update my blog, then please leave a comment saying 'Thingy' . Then I will update more often, okay?!

Anyways, I need at least 10 people to comment and say that or else I will take a LONG time to update or even a month once. xD So, please cooperate with me. Thanks a lot.

-See how it goes,maybe i will post maybe i will not. =.= - C' Ya' people! =) END

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/