Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wait for me~ =D


Hey, everyone! =D
Im back with different stuff to blog about.. But the only thing is, Im lazy cause I haven't sent any pictures in the computer.
Even thou, It's disappointing but I guess, You people just have to wait if you all want JUICY blog posts~ haha..

Recently, on 8th of May , I went to my school's Leo club IR day. For people that don't know what does IR day stands for, It stands for 'international Relationship day' =)
I had tons of fun there, It was kinda boring at first.. But still I had fun. I took lots of pictures on that day, and I was hoping that my brother would help me send it in this computer, But I guess it's not that easy as I thought it would be..

I met lots of new friends, And I hope to know them more..
And to people that saw my pictures in 'facebook' , please don't say I'm 'girly' or I had changed or stuff like that..
Actually, I'm just the same old me~ Just that I have more GIRL clothes That's all..
I'm a girl, so there's nothing to talk about when I'm wearing proper girl clothes.. =D

Anyways, I will try my best to post JUICY blog posts and hopefully my brother would help me~
Will post a new one when I have ideas and when I'm free~ Byes <3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/