Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorry!! ; This Saturday!

  • I am SO Sorry ! I didn't really get to come online so, I didn't get to update my blog. And nothing much is happening, except this Saturday! =D This Saturday, My School is having an activity! YAY! 'LARIAN LEBUHRAYA!' Oh yeah!

  • Just Wish that I could get 1st, LOL. But I guess It's impossible... There are so many runners, and they are WAY better than me! T^T And I can't believe my friends are so call 'counting' on me?! WTH!! They said I must at least get number 1-15 . Crazy a?! O.O

  • Although, I want to run , but I only want to run for fun! =D Wish there are people that are studying in 'S.U.' , wants to run and can catch up with me... D=

  • I have been running alone these few days, everybody doesn't really take this seriously..
  • People have been walking and talking at the same time.. Well, That's okay, but they don't even want to win something on 'Larian LebuhRaya' , to get points.

  • What's the point if they just want ME to run?! They must at least try right?! This is stupid! =o= And why do I have to be the one to run and win something? Why can't someone else do my job...
  • Anyways, I think I got to go, please don't be angry or anything because I don't really have pictures or new post, It's because I can't send any pictures in this computer and I don't have time to come online.. >.<>

-I will post a new post when I am free and if I have something to post! hope you liked this post!- <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/