Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Saturday of FUN!!!!!

It's a Saturday, and I'm having LOTS of fun!!!! YAY!!!

Today, I went to school for 'k.k.' and it was so much fun! I actually went out of school to go 7-eleven and eat 'ROTI PLANTA' lolx!!
Crazy right now, because long time nvr come on9 to blog liao.. LOL

It was damn fun even tough they were some things that were unpleasent ...LOL
typing fast because my brother want to use the computer when his back from basketball. :P

Anyways, today I ran alot... and somehow I don't want to join the school team, don't really know why ...XD

Having more and more friends ....Hope can make MORE friends . LOL

I can't upload any pictures because this is my bother's computer , to remind you all that say my blog is boring or sucks because there isn't any pictures...==

-Anyways, I really got to go now. I will somehow find time to blog..I guess, Hope you like this post- END

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/