Friday, February 5, 2010

Larian Lebuh Raya! [Hey, It's unfair!]

Hey! Today Is the day ! Larian Lebuh Raya! YEAH!

I was SO looking forward for it! After we gathered , form 1 and form 2 students were ready to start, after we heared the signal to run, all the form 1 and 2 girls started running. While me and a few more friends were stuck behind the form 3's and didn't know that they already started to run, but then there was a teacher who saw us and called us to faster run because it already started, we ended up starting later than the others. That is SO unfair right?! Anyways, the form 3 was blocking US ! And when we started running there were like, A LOT of people way ahead from us! =o=

We rushed like SHIT!! I was suffering when I can't breathe right. And the thing is I ENDED UP GETTING NUMBER 20TH!!! And I was SO hoping to get top 10! T^T I could had gotten top 10, but NO!!! ROAR!!! I am so not feeling good! I could had slap those people that cause that to happen. Trophy! Don't GO!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! T^T

I could had gotten a Shiny Trophy.... D= I can't wait till next year's Larian Lebuh Raya, and next year I am SO gonna stand in front of them so I don't start late.Haiz... But the thing is... I am not patient... :P

Never Mind! I can run on sports day! And I am NOT going to make any mistakes then! =/

-Hope you liked this post! I will post a new post when I am free! =D- END <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/