Thursday, January 14, 2010

SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL!!!!

LOL, having a headache just thinking about school.. but I can sure tell you all something?! I am having LOTS of fun!!!!

Me and my other friends were laughing like hell yesterday. When my class was having 'PJK' 1 Delta and 1Pi joined classes just for 'PJK'. They were also other classes that were having PJK. My class ended up staying in class BECAUSE our teacher didn't wanted to bring us out to play. T^
T

But we also had fun in class , because the teacher went out after the 1st period . So they weren't any teacher in class at the 2nd period. This guy from another class keeps coming over and scream, like a GIRL! I was li
ke 'WTF!' he actually scream in to my ears ! HOW RUDE!!! xD but it was so fun! I was playing tug of war with Meng Li but she was the target so... i was like pulling her...xD

And that guy that was screaming started using his FAT body to bang Me and Meng Li's hand! EW!!! I was like 'STOP IT! I SERIOUS
LY DON'T WANT TO FEEL YOUR FATS!' xD


I guess I got to go get ready for school ...T^T xD

-will update a new post next time! Hope you liked this post! - END <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/