Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Saturday ; ada kokurikulum T^T

LOLX!!! It's SATURDAY , and i had 'K.K.' today. I manged to join Badminton, PBSM and Leo club! YAY!!!

Today, Badminton practice was normal. Nothing special... but at the same time,
I had a great time!! Because my friends are there with ME!! LOL
I didn't brought my badminton racket because of Jie Ying said
She wasn't going to bring, So, I kinda decided to join in! LOL
Me and Jie Ying ended up without a racket, but at least
we were not the only ones! xD
They were much much much much more people who didn't bring
as well.... LOL
As for PBSM,
although it was kinda boring but
somehow.. it was actually kinda fun!
We talked, looked at the seniors treating a patient etc.
-will post another new post next time, BYE- END <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/