Friday, January 1, 2010

party till late midnight!


Yesterday, as you all know is New Year! I had a Gathering party while my brother have a Birthday party , It ended up as a splash!! It was so exciting and stupid! My friends and I were laughing like mad people in the living room. Well, Some incidents happened . but I managed to settle it.

Lots of people came to my gathering,We even went to the park twice . One in the afternoon and one in the NIGHT!! xD It was very scary...

Everyone was scared of ..... A tree.... O.O not just any tree.. A... BANANA tree!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!! AH!!!! XD
Anyways, My friends all went home at 12 p.m. , but the party still didn't ended because there will still my brother's and my neighbours in my house. So, I was actually still partying! xD

Some of my neighbours got presents and they were playing with it, they were laughing HARD!
Well,some of the, were playing poker,Play Station 2 , and computer.
The party lasted till late midnight, at around 2:45 A.M.

The best thing was I slept at 3AM!!!! YAY!!!

-Will post another new post next time- Hope you liked it! END~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/