Thursday, January 7, 2010

school !!! o.o

It's already the 5th day of school , and I thought it would be like.... 1 month already! School is okay, just that it's not that fun as last time when I am in primary school... I miss my primary school and my friends... Remember last time I told you all that I miss my friends but not the school right?! But i regret!! Now , I don't know why but I also miss the school, but still not the teachers LOL!!


In Secondary school , even know it's kinda boring but i guess this is what it is suppose to be when you just enter secondary school. Hope it can be a better day today and for next time. I want to have many friends that can have fun with me, laugh with me and smile with me.


So far, at school ... I HAVE NEW FRIENDS!!!! YAY!!! But I don't really go recess with them, I only talk to them in class. Because I am still busy hanging out with my old friends! :D

I am also having fun at Subang Utama, have lots of jokes and all.. trying to be a kid that can joke with friends :D Wanna become good and funny , so people can accept me as a friend! But somehow I can't seem to be so crazy at school .. don't know why... I wanna be as crazy last time when i was in primary school..

I am trying to fit in , or maybe not fit in... XD Hope that those people at Subang Utama will accept me as a friend and wish that other classes will also come and make friends with me.
And maybe, even senior students will come and be friends with me :) So I can have plenty of friends.

-I will post a new post next time when I have time, sry for the late post! >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/