Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am HOME!!

I came home...yesterday.. i guess. It's already New Year! How quick!

The time passes so fast..

I AM GLAD TO BE HOME!!!!!

Luckily...I don't have a tummy ache when i went to Vietnam. Too bad for my Brother tough , He had a bad tummy ache when he was there. But he was also lucky because he stayed in the Resort while we were mountain climbing and walking LONG roads. It was HELL!! But at least I had Fun there.

Me and My brother had a lot of time together to share lots of kinds of things.. :P hehe...
We laughed A LOT!!

The worse thing was we needed to sit in the plane for 3 hours to reach back here -K.L.-
The airplane didn't had anything to do, only sleep , eat , and... Laugh??!

Drawn a Barf Bag on the plane and left it there.

-Will post a new post next time when I have time- HAPPY NEW YEAR! END~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/