Thursday, December 24, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!


This is what we all have been waiting for! The 'BANG' ! It's Christmas Baby!!

I wish you all out there a Happy Merry Christmas ! And remember to say that to everyone that you love and is most precious to you :D

I wonder if I will have a happy Christmas this year....I hope so...


Please be happy on Christmas as Santa is watching over you,hoping you will like the presents he gave,Don't be naughty,If you are...Santa won't give you presents next year..

I got an idea! Let's sing ! :P Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way!

Have a ginger bread, relax with your beloved family,make yourselves cozy . Drink a cup of Hot Chocolate and share with your family your Christmas Fev
er! :D

If I am not wrong people these days like to go to parties and celebrate than staying at home , enjoying your time with your Family. Just wishing you all Happy Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!!

Anyone playing fireworks or firecrackers?! Please Enjoy!!

-Will Post a new post when I am free,Hope
you like this Post,Merry Christmas!-

The Cruiser, Me and my Brother :]


From Yours Truly,
Teoh Theng Yee
-END- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/