Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmas EVE!!!


It's Christmas Eve!!

HOHOHO!! It's Christmas eve everyone!!

Did you all told your parents what you all want for Christmas?! If you didn't then, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??! Go tell your parents what you all want or else not somehow you all will regret.

HO HO HO ! Santa is coming to town tomorrow , And I don't know what to get?!
The only thing I wish for is to be with my Friends, Having fun , Going Crazy, And laughing happily!
So, remember To come to my gathering party on 1st of January at my house!
From 6pm or earlier till MIDNIGHT! :D
Hope you all can make it! If I am not wrong we are having a LUCKY DRAW!
But it's just something simple,so to those who are coming don't blame me if you don't like your lucky draw prize! :P

HO HO HO ! Have a Happy Merry Christmas everyone! :D

-I will post a new post next time,hopefully I have time tomorrow to update my blog.Once again, Merry Christmas! And A HAPPY NEW YEAR?! - End <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/