Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am At Vietnam!!!

I am currently at Vietnam , having a 6day trip. It's pretty fun here. But the thing i hate about is , their road... Many people 'hon' their cars and vans and stupid stuff for no reason. Even WORSE then KL . But the other stuff is okay. Quite Normal and exciting . I also went on a mini cruise and stayed on it for 1 night, it was wonderful,Too bad they don't have an arcade like the bigger cruise...=3= Wish they have one.


The mini cruise was kinda boring,because they wasn't an Arcade nor a TV!!! But I guess it's a trip is to enjoy the view and have fun with our family...

Anyways, I will be back on 31st of December. Rmb to come to Vietnam when you are free or on the holidays!! If you like the cold and winter season you can come on the end of the year like now... -shivers-


-Anyway, will post a new post when I go back to Malaysia.- END <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/