Tuesday, December 22, 2009

At home...ALONE!!! XD

Today, I'm alone at home :} hehe... It feels so good!!! Don't need to share comp with my bro [Chow, If your reading this 'Hi' ]

I am having the life?? xD
The Fan is not on but the Air-cond IS!!! XD

But too bad I'm eating chicken rice...Well, at least it's better than eating air. :P

Well, maybe I am going to call my friend over to play Play Station, And the best thing is! I am SO going to own him!!!! WAKAKAKAKKA!! After that I will just play games with my other friend.. And ALSO OWN her!!! xD


Oh yea, This was the Arcade on the cruiser..xD i forgotten to post some other pics , because i was too lazy to wait for the pic to load..

So , i will post some cruise pics on other posts too, but on other days , because i am lazy again..xD








-I will post a new post next time, hope you liked this post- :] ~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/