Monday, December 21, 2009

Something nice?? O.o

This is a little late to post but i still hope you will like it , it's about the cruise trip , I am not going to write anything important , I am just going to post some pics, because I know my blogs are kinda boring because there aren't many pics and all, so i decided to put my cruise pics. So, you can see how it was.... :D
This is my mom... :] this is when we just went in the cruiser...



My mom and Dad...

This is ME!!!

This is also the AWESOME me!!! xD

OH NO!! Help!!! I am lost... calling 999?? O.o xD
At 'VIVO' city, we went down the cruiser to explore a little then we went back to the cruiser xD

'YES SIR!' XD


-I will post a new post next time, hope you like this post! - BYE~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/