Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last Minute Cancel...==

Haiz... A Last minute decision , I canceled the christmas gathering party at was actually going to be held at Sunway. We were suppose to wear Santa Hats and walk around while having fun, but because of certain reasons i had to canceled it....:P

BUT ! I am having another gathering on 1st of January , from 6pm or earlier till midnight. At my house. :) And this time I am not going to let it fly away! I am going to invite as many friends i can , and i am going to have fun!!!! And the best thing is ...NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

If someone tries to get in the way, i will charge towards them and knock them off!!!

Anyways,i will post another new post when i have time.. :] bye n hope u like this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/