Thursday, May 20, 2010

Owh NOOOOOO!!!!

This was taken the day after IR day. =)
Owh Gosh!!!

This ain't the first time I'm having trouble with.. THAT note!!

If you are wondering what is THAT note.

Well, It's.. A note! xD You know.. U sing? A note?

I can't believe it!! It makes me go nuts!

My troat is going to burst!

I sound HORRIBLE , when I sing that note! T^T

If only, I had talent like.. Beyonce~

Then , It would be so awesome! =D

I could sing high notes,

Sing Low notes,

And even Shitty notes!!

From today onwards, Me and my friends are gonna get ready for 'talent quest'~

It maybe hard to go to that note, BUT

NO WAY, I am giving up!

Owh yea, I'm currently learning the bass, And hopefully I could play the bass guitar when

the audition comes.. O.O

Anyways, Wish me luck!! I can do it?? haha..

-Will try my best to post new pictures and update myself, Byes- =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://teohty.shoutmix.net/